Each product can be restocked separately according to your needs (link to the Refills page for the Retail Fine Food KIT)
VANILLA ORGANIC PROFESSIONALS FOR INDIVIDUALS
The Retail Kit presents the 4 major products of the Vanilla LAVANY Bourbon de Madagascar.
It is composed of:
a COUNTER DISPLAY offered
3 rotating sides in A4 format (footprint 28 x 28 cm)
- 20 secure blisters of 2 Vanilla Pods BIO, total net weight 8 g, pod length 17 cm, packed in glass tube with an airtight PET cap / capsule
- 20 secure blisters of 50 ml of Liquid Natural Extract Aroma 200 g / liter, in PET bottle with a secure screw cap
- 20 doses of 15 g of Pure Vanilla Powder BIO, in aluminum foil bag with zip closure for easy opening and closing
- 20 doses of 20 g of Vanilla Sugar BIO, in aluminum foil bag with zip closure for easy opening and closing
Various COMMUNICATION MEDIA offered
- 1 Small poster paper, size 40 x 60 cm
- 1 Countertop Flyers holder , A4 format
- 1 Window sticker , size 10 x 15 cm
- the Referencing free on our online store for Individuals: www.vanillelavany-shop. com
- Access to CLICK & COLLECT with a positioning of your store on the map of France or Europe, and also in the form of a downloadable A4 sheet in PDF presenting the store in detail with: the photo of your storefront, your full contact details, address, email, URL of the said web or Facebook, your opening hours, the access route, your specialties, your products.
This compact display will easily find its place on your counter.
The 4 products are ready to be displayed in aesthetic packaging without any manipulation.
Today more and more consumers are concerned about their well-being and are looking for good, healthy products for their diet.
By becoming a Reseller of our excellent quality Vanillas, from Organic Farming , from a unique origin, from an identified terroir, you become an actor of this new distribution " from producer to consumer ".
You are also diversifying your sources of profit.
You share and confirm your qualitative approach to your Customers by choosing a reliable source of supply with a short circuit.
You get together and help a Vanilla producer family in Madagascar .
- Shelf life - Best before:
24 months, to keep protected from direct sunlight and away from a heat source.
Aerate (minimum 30 minutes) the Vanilla Beans after opening the glass tube.
Aerate ( minimum 10 minutes) the Pure Vanilla Powder after opening the bag, and close it well with the zip.
The certification Organic Agriculture - AB established by is available on simple request