VANILLA BEANS ORGANIC FARMING FOR PROFESSIONALS
Bourbon Vanilla LAVANY beans from Madagascar comes from ORGANIC FARMING, certified AB (Agriculture Biologique), SAVA, Black, Superior Quality, Gourmet, Non-split, bean length from 14 cm to 20 cm, harvest 2020.
- Undeniably the best of Vanilla selected for its incomparable aromatic and gustatory powers.
- The beans should be fatty, flexible, shiny. They will develop and exhale their fragrance in your infusions.
- Bourbon Vanilla from Madagascar is known and recognized by all professionals as a precious and beneficial spice.
- It has always sublimated our pastries, ice creams, creams, yogurts, all festive preparations.
- In Madagascar the farmers, conscientious and in love with a job well done, are always proud to offer you the best of their culture with each new harvest.
- Packaging: vacuum packed in transparent food-grade plastic bags, per 250 grams.
- Best before: 3 years.
- Tip: Keep away from direct sunlight and away from heat sources.
- Price excluding taxes, VAT rate in addition for France: + 5.5% for all products and VAT 20% for transport.
The Organic farming - AB certification established by is available on request.